Author: Nely Cab
2nd Edition Publication: August 6th, 2013
Word Count: approx. 82,000
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
Recommended Age: 13+
Synopsis: Isis can control her dreams. Or she could—until recently. The creature in her nightmares has been haunting her for months. As if being dumped wasn’t bad enough, now she dreads going to sleep. She decides to confront the creature and win back some of her peace; only, she finds that he’s not a monster and he’s not a dream.
A sacrifice for love, a shocking discovery and a jealous ex-boyfriend blur the lines between reality and dreams, making it hard to tell who the real monsters are.
Who would’ve known…that sometimes love is lethal?
About the Author
Nely Cab was born on December 9, 1974, in Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico. She has lived and resided in a small, quiet South Texas town most of her life. Putting her Computer Accounting skills to use, Cab worked in banking for several years. In 2001, the author relocated to Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico, where she dedicated time to the study of culinary arts and the art of oil painting. After her return to the U.S., Nely resumed her employment in banking and later transitioned to the field of Social Work. Today, Nely Cab writes from the comfort of her home, where she lives with her husband and son. Her life goal is to check-off Bucket List Item No. 95,623,351: To Conquer the World. While she aspires world domination, Nely continues to work on her debut series Creatura.
There is a tour wide giveaway. Prizes include the following:
- A Print copy of Creatura
- $25 Gift Card
Giveaway is International.
Rafflecopter Widget Link:
Make sure to follow the rest of the tour! We are just one stop of many!
Creatura by Nely Cab:
- August 19th – Ladies @ The Violet Hour Book Reviews (Spotlight)
- August 20th – Christina @ Booksane (Book Review/Interview)
- August 20th – Vicky @ Deal Sharing Aunt (Spotlight)
- August 21st – Ladies @ One More Chapter (Interview)
- August 22nd – Dafeenah @ Indie Designz (Spotlight)
- August 23rd – Emma @ Books Forget Me Knot (Book Review)
- August 23rd – Jaidis @ Juniper Grove (Spotlight)
- August 26th – Susan @ Susan’s Wicked Writing (Interview)
- August 27th – Flora @ From the Bootheel Cotton Patch (Spotlight)
- August 27th – Sarah @ Literary Meanderings (Interview)
- August 28th – Lisa & Sarah @ Girls with Books (Book Review/Interview)
- August 29th – Laurie @ Laurie’s Paranormal Thoughts and Reviews (Tens List)
- August 30th – Pauline @ The Readers Realm (Book Review)
- August 30th – Kristy @ Kristy Centeno (Spotlight)