Beautiful Blogger Award
- Copy and place the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 fellow Bloggers, tell them by posting a comment on their Blog*.
So 7 Things about me….
1) I am a twin, I have, including my twin, 4 siblings, and yes I am the youngest, don’t go thinking that I am the stereotypical young child I am not. I am VERY mature thank you very much. 😉
2) I am dyslexic, no its not a eating disorder, I love food, so if loving food is a food disorder than yes i have that as well. Nah it just means I have learning disabilities and get numbers/words mixed up. It’s mostly writing like spelling, and that stuff, sometimes I read things wrong but usually I am pretty good.
3) I grudgingly admit that yes I too like to write as well as read. I have finished three or four books in my life, never published or anything like that. Maybe sometime in the future, but I haven’t really found that story that I believe in 100 and 10 percent. Please don’t judge its not nice.
(currently I am stuck, so i am… OH THOUGHT OF SOMETHING)
4) I have watched the entire Friends seasons, 1 through 10 AT LEAST 3 times. I am slightly obsessed. Along with Friends, I am actually sort of a nerd… well no I am. Star Wars, Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek (William Shatner was quite a good looker back in his prime) which brings me to the Twilight Zone, which was my ringtone for a good year and a half. Currently I am playing Kingdom Hearts 2, almost done, YES.
God I am just not that interesting unless you know me in person…
5) I have four horses, two dogs, and an evil barn cat. I use to ride in 4H shows, and on my HS’s Equestrian Team, well for a year because the first year I joined I broke my ankle…getting on an English Saddle, so needless to say I rode Western. The horse’s name that I rode is Charlie, he is a paint, which means he is a Quarter Horse that is a pinto (he is a tri actually so he is brown, black and white) He is a grumpy old man and i love him to death.
6) I like to bake. Especially when I am stressed/ should be doing something else. This might not help with that food disorder I have, with you know loving it (food). I have a specialty which is Becca Cookies, and no i can not tell you how to make them because i might actually, well i would have to kill you, I am sorry that is how it works.
7) Well if you haven’t figured this out yet, I HATE talking about myself so there is a fact. But my friend who is sitting with me right now told me to say that when you first meet me I am shy. There is a fact, that’s a fact right? Well after you get to know me though, I’ve been told I am addictive, or my personality is like a good slap in the face… I don’t know how a slap in the face could be good, but there you go. (It’s not meant to say that I am a horrible person, but I am totally awesome, according to Becca… no I am not talking about myself in the third person) It engulfs you, and you don’t want to escape it. I have a very loud and outgoing personality, you could say that I am one of a kind.
Seven sexy bloggers: (in no particular order) (I have no idea how to do the cool click their names and go to their blog things so yeah….)
1) Melissa Haag: http://melissahaag.com/
2) Cindy Paterson: http://www.cindypaterson.ca/
3) Airicka Phoenix: http://airickaphoenix.com/Author/
3) Nenia Campbell: http://neniacampbell.blogspot.com/
4) Taylor Longford: http://tlongford.wordpress.com/
5) Lindsey Parsons: http://lindseyjparsons.wordpress.com/
6) Jenna Scribbles: http://jennascribbles.wordpress.com/